Honored Contributor

A273387 French Terry Cardigan with Thermal & Lace Hoodie (honey dew!)

I know I reviewed this before in our long review thread, but since we don't have a single thread about it and since there are  new colors this year, I thought I'd start its own thread.

Honey dew has arrived!   Let me say, I certainly did not need another one of these hoodies, being the owner of the other four colors.  Let me also say I'm keeping this one.  The honey dew color is just that - excatly the color of honey dew and a pretty pink pastel.  It's pastel green in the sense that the blue mist and frosted pink one  are pastel versions of blue and pink.  It's a very pretty shade for spring and summer and the coconut lace hoodie looks good with it.  I don't think Lori's darker greens (willow, etc.) would look too good with this, although Lori might.

The Fr. terry is soft as is the waffle knit sleeves. Keeping, although I really do not need it!

By the way, I don't think I have anything else in this color but the color is so pretty! It will go well with white and off white and jeans and light springtone grayys and khakis.  I'll have no trouble finding things to wear with it.

My green linen sweater is going back (LTS) - I"d rather put the cost towards this.

Honored Contributor

Re: A273387 French Terry Cardigan with Thermal & Lace Hoodie (honey dew!)

@Pearlee, I am glad you like your new cardigan. I bought the blue mist a good while back, and then got the coconut from Zulily. I have wanted the pink one since I first saw them, but could never find it available in my size. I finally got to order it when they restocked, and I really like it. @Pearlee, I like you, sure don't need three of them, but will definitely manage. Lol. This is one of my favorites from Lori. The soft colors, and the crochet hoodie go together so well. Enjoy. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne Thank you! Smiley Happy  I'm glad you can understand, being a lace hoodie glutton too on this item, how I can own all these colors in it! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I received my hoodie in the honeydew as well and agree @Pearlee it really is the color of a honeydew melon -- love the color.  In fact, while I love all my others, I think this is my favorite but maybe just because the color is something new.  I wouldn't hesitate to get other pieces in this color.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  So I assume you are keeping it? Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  So I assume you are keeping it? Smiley Happy

@Pearlee - Oh yes.  At this point I feel I am more of a collector than a wearer!  I better live a long life to wear all these pieces.  

Honored Contributor

@aprimo    As I post this, there is a 3X in honey dew available As Is.  A282746

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@aprimo    As I post this, there is a 3X in honey dew available As Is.  A282746

Thanks for thinking of me @Pearlee. I missed it, but that's OK. I'm trying not to buy any more french terry jackets or camis until fall at least. I have so many and it's just too warm to wear them here for the majority of the year. This year we had about five days of winter. I swear.