Honored Contributor

A269977 Sweater Knit Narrow Leg Pants

So I just tried these on in the black.  I bought them on clearance.  @Peg, these are very, very much like the purple sweater pants with zipper.  I'd say the same weight, but possibly (not sure completely) a slightly slimmer leg cut (and cut all over actualy) so you could need the medium in these but I couldn't say for sure.  I love them.  They aren't quite as stylish or "dressy" (if sweat pants can be dressy) because there is only the banded bottom, no zipper, but the length is great for me and I just love the black/gray melange or space dye because they are both black pants and dark gray ones that will go with soooo many things.   I'm even thinking of getting another pair in the black.

@KimSKS referred to these when I first mentioned them on a clearance thread of mine that they are her "go to" weekend pants. and I can see that.  She also hesitated about ordering them in the slate choice also, and I see that too although the slate could go well into spring til the hottest weather because the sweater fabric is thin.   

This was a very good purchase that I will get a lot of use out of.

Super Contributor

Re: A269977 Sweater Knit Narrow Leg Pants

Glad you like them as well as I do.  In the mail when I get home should be the sweater knit pants with the zipper in the camo green that I picked up as-is.  Crossing my fingers that they're a "good" as-is and the color works with all my hazel/camo green items I've picked up this season!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I took a peek and you are right- these are nice in the black. I think I would try them in the small. Darn- none available in that size. I should be getting my purple joggers any day. With the holiday thrown in there, it's delayed a little. These pants  in the slate sort of remind me of the ones we got  in white ( you got all colors and the sweatshirts to match ( I think)).  I wish my purple colored ones were this price. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@Pearlee, I took a peek and you are right- these are nice in the black. I think I would try them in the small. Darn- none available in that size. I should be getting my purple joggers any day. With the holiday thrown in there, it's delayed a little. These pants  in the slate sort of remind me of the ones we got  in white ( you got all colors and the sweatshirts to match ( I think)).  I wish my purple colored ones were this price. Enjoy!

@violet runner  Yes exactly!  The ones in the slate do remind me of the lily white ones, except those were Fr. terry rather than the sweater material, and designed as crops although they are anklepants on me.  But yes, I thought the same thing you did.  Smiley Happy