Super Contributor

A268925.  LOGO Lounge by Lori Goldstein Pull-On Pants with Contrast Seam Detail. Is a lunchtime special today. I always wanted to try these pants, does anyone own them and how are they on sizing? Thanks 

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab

How does one know the Lunchtime Specials ahead of time? Thanx

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Email signup

Trusted Contributor

I ordered in the black today and I am going to size down 1 size looking at the click measurments and based on a couple of reviews.  For me,  Logo Lounge tends to run larger.  Sorry I dont' have them already to review which was your question ,but this is what I am going to do.

Super Contributor

@violet runner Thank you.... that it what I am going to do too, I was just wondering if someone owned them and ordered down a size due to the click measuremnts. Thanks for responding!

Honored Contributor

I ordered in the black in my regular size medium.  Some reviews say they run large and some say true to size.   Being hip-y, I'm erring on the side of caution plus I never go down a size in her pants.  I'm always a medium!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, yea! We are finally both ordering the same thing!!

Honored Contributor

I just ordered one black, and one gray in my normal pant size xl. I am hippy, and never size down in pants. I am happy to be getting these. Inseam of 29 will be great. 

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab@Tissyanne@violet runner@Pearlee@makena

Ordered a pair. I hate to order two pair... I'm afraid the waist will be a little too large and I'm a lazy procrastinator when it comes to inserting elastic or taking them up.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

Well I just got back home and if I wanted to stay true to size it's too late as most, if not all of the sizes are gone.... If I wanted to change.my order....We will see when they arrive 😊

I do hope they fit.

@LTT1 I  also was thinking of ordering 2 sizes but didn't  want to pay  the extra postage to return.