Frequent Contributor

A263315 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Vest with Contrast Pocket Detail

Hi LOGO Forum

I am on waitlist for LOGO Vest with contrast pockets. It has some positive reviews- if you have it can you tell me how it runs- I sized up for the waist measurement and how you are wearing it. Thanks for your help

Frequent Contributor

Re: A263315 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Vest with Contrast Pocket Detail

I love this vest! I got my usual size, 1x, and it's perfect (and I have an ample tummy!).

I'll wear it with everything since I'm too warm to wear cardigans...vests are my favorite!

The colors are soft and lovely...they'll go with SO many things....I hope you get yours from waitlist!

Frequent Contributor

@Cuddles35 Thanks for the response. I finally got my gray and I love it. I have worn it with a maxi skirt and with white jeans. I am new to LOGO so I am seeing how it works with what I have and what new pieces I might want. I am stalking the cream- but it doesn't look like many returns are happening!

Frequent Contributor

That's wonderful! Just start slowly and you'll get the feel for her fabrics/styles and how they work for you. I know her clothes are expensive, but the fabrics, details, and designs are so unique and high end. I could never afford this kind of quality in NY, where I live. Most of all, the colors are outstanding and she's gotten me to try more subtle colors because she has such a good eye for what works on everyone. I've worn her things to work, at play, and even on stage for performances at Carnegie Hall and around the world! (Hint, hint, Lori...I'm hoping for more long sleeve black tops with beading!)  Have fun!