Honored Contributor

A258920 Knit Top With [Embroidered] Lace Trim

[ Edited ]

I know @Debzzz also got this top in the black, as I did from the 1/16 show.  It's not a new item but I don't see it reviewed on its own thread (maybe in the long Review thread before) so I thought I'd start a thread.  As I posted during last Monday's show, I already own this top in the deep plum color purchased As Is and I love that.

I felt a bit guilty ordering this top which came to $66 with tax and S&H because I already own so many black LOGO tops with and without lace trim at the bottom.  I do love this in the deep plum though, and I think the embroidered lace trim on this is very special and will enhance many tops.   As soon as I tried this top on today all my guilt at buying it went out the door immediately.  I absolutely love it, I think even more in the black than in the plum which I also love.  Love the length (pretty long on me so as to stick out underneath other tops which I wanted) but not so long as to be a short dress!   I knew the sleeves were a little long also from my plum one,  and Lori mentioned that also, but it's not a problem and I have LOGOs that have even longer sleeves.  This top is extremely  figure-flattering and in the black esp. it is very slimming.  So glad I purchased this one in the black too. It looks very different than in the plum.  This black one can really be dressed up (jewelry or scarves) and worn on its own.  I'm not kidding - I could even see it being worn with a long slim black skirt to a formal (and I don't say that flippantly!)  A winner - five stars  out of five!  Fits exactly true to size.

Debzzz let me know what you think of yours whenever you get it and try it on.

Honored Contributor

Re: A258920 Knit Top With [Embroidered] Lace Trim

@Pearlee, I ordered this top in the black, and also the macrame. They are being delivered this afternoon. I will let you know what I think of mine.
Honored Contributor

I received both tops today, and the black is fantastic. Fit is perfect, and I like the length at 5'4". The macrame is a pretty color, the soft color looks feminine. I think for me it is a little too clingy looking in this light color, so will be returning this one. By the way, the black one I received is a return. It doesn't seem to have any problems with it. Perhaps it just did not fit whoever returned it. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm with you @Pearlee. Cannot believe I ordered another black Logo top but your description has me excited to get it. Since the holidays my purchases are taking their time getting here, supposed to be delivered today, can't wait to try to

it on. Thanks for the review!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with your review @Pearlee I'm so glad I got this one, it IS extremely figure flattering. I have not been generally buying anymore rayon span but this top was so striking and with the unusual embroidered trim, I had to have it.

It is roomy on me but in a good way. I have lost another 8 lbs so that has something to do with it. (If I could just lose it in the spots I need to). I agree this is one piece that can be totally dressed up with the right bottom, shoes and accessories. All in all a beautiful versatile Logo top!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Debzzz  Thanks for letting me know that you too like yours very much, and have pretty much the same impressions/thoughts I have about the top.   Trying it on sure erased any "guilt" I had about buying it as I posted!

Congrats too on your additional weight loss!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Well now you've gotten me interested in this top! ....what a wonderful description!  I'm pretty sure I have it in black hanging in my closet but sort of forgotten.  I'm going to pull it out & try it on again!

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Well now you've gotten me interested in this top! ....what a wonderful description!  I'm pretty sure I have it in black hanging in my closet but sort of forgotten.  I'm going to pull it out & try it on again!

@haddon9 Hey LOGO girlfriend!  That top wasn't cheap so you'd better be pulling that out and getting your wear out of it!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@haddon9 Hey LOGO girlfriend!  That top wasn't cheap so you'd better be pulling that out and getting your wear out of it!  Smiley Happy

LOL!  I almost forgot that I had it...I think I need to clean out my closet as things are getting a bit squished! Thanks for the reminder! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For @1Professor to read - ahhh the beauty of putting item numbers into titles of reviews!  Easy to find!

Mentioning Debzzz (Strawberryfields) in the other thread made me search for this one.