Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@violet runner@  I don't know how many cardis you already have, but I do know that @Biftu and I have many we like better than one that's just OK so we wouldn't be reaching for this one much, if at all.  My house is too cluttered as it is!  Smiley Happy

@violet runner - Yes, I think it is time for us to spend our money only on pieces we really love, and not just buy because they are on sale.  Those sale prices add up on things we don't wear often enough.  That money could go towards pieces we feel great in.

Super Contributor

I for one am thrilled that this is a TSV today.  I didn't see it the first time it was a special.  I love this style and am sure I will get much use out of it.  The willow is the only color left in my size, but I think it is a great color.  I hope all who buy enjoy!!!!!

Frequent Contributor
I've debated over getting this LTS cardigan so many times. I really do love the space dye but I have Logo pieces I haven't even worn yet and this one looks more spring/summer to me for some reason. I think it's funny so many of us have been on the fence about this one.
Super Contributor

I was thinking of getting this cardi as it is a great price but I was thinking 

exactly what Pearley posted... That I could use that $30 towards something I Really like, as I'm sure new Logo Items will be here soon and sometimes I just get pieces as the prices are in my budget range....but like Pearley said I would rather put it towards something I would love.

But thanks to all who post the Logo LTS's for our information!

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

I was thinking of getting this cardi as it is a great price but I was thinking 

exactly what Pearley posted... That I could use that $30 towards something I Really like, as I'm sure new Logo Items will be here soon and sometimes I just get pieces as the prices are in my budget range....but like Pearley said I would rather put it towards something I would love.

But thanks to all who post the Logo LTS's for our information!

@Pjcab  Great minds think alike!

@Biftu too  --- next time I spluge on something from Lavish that's close to $100, I'll think of this thread and how I put $30+ dollars toward it by not getting this!   Smiley Happy