Esteemed Contributor

A275796 - French terry hoodie with twill tape tie.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Thanks so much - I've had that piece in my cart many times but never ordered it. Today is the day!  It's the "shrug" as Lori has called it.  Decisions, decisions on the color. Deep coral is in my cart (again) but I also like the teal..... Anyone getting this?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Thanks so much - I've had that piece in my cart many times but never ordered it. Today is the day!  It's the "shrug" as Lori has called it.  Decisions, decisions on the color. Deep coral is in my cart (again) but I also like the teal..... Anyone getting this?

@Pearlee - I remember when we both had that coral in our carts, but for some reason neither of us got it.  Right, now is the day.  I'm getting it in the coral, the teal is nice too, but one is enough for me.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  My thoughts exactly (one is enough).  We'll both be Lil Red Riding Hood!  I do hope it's really red, as Lori has stated during presentations and my deep coral LOGO clothes are also red, not coral.  I'm not a big fan of coral with my complexion.

Regular Contributor
I also ordered the coral in this one! I don't have anything in this color, and could imagine it with the heather oatmeal kz-tee (it's a different A number, but the same style), black leggings, and boots for the fall.
Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Our shrug doubled in price.  It's now $52.92!  I was thinking of canceling it because of the new stuff I bought later in the day so I looked at my order....

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Our shrug doubled in price.  It's now $52.92!  I was thinking of canceling it because of the new stuff I bought later in the day so I looked at my order....

@Pearlee - Wow!  Hope you are not cancelling, I think it was meant to be, and besides I don't want to be Little Red Riding Hood on my own!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - Wow!  Hope you are not cancelling, I think it was meant to be, and besides I don't want to be Little Red Riding Hood on my own!

@LOL @Biftu.   I think I dismissed the idea of canceling when I saw that price increase! It's like now or never!   I'm really not sure how it will look on me, nor whether I'll like those long ties (which I realize I could always cut) or the shorter length.  I do like it but there was always a reason I never "pulled the trigger" on it before the LTS price, as many times as I almost bought it.  Oh, well, I guess it is meant to be. Smiley Happy

@Pjcab is thinking of buying the antique gold on the other thread - the one I bought in the rasp. sorbet tonight?  Care to "enable" her since you have it too?  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@LOL @Biftu.   I think I dismissed the idea of canceling when I saw that price increase! It's like now or never!   I'm really not sure how it will look on me, nor whether I'll like those long ties (which I realize I could always cut) or the shorter length.  I do like it but there was always a reason I never "pulled the trigger" on it before the LTS price, as many times as I almost bought it.  Oh, well, I guess it is meant to be. Smiley Happy

@Pjcab is thinking of buying the antique gold on the other thread - the one I bought in the rasp. sorbet tonight?  Care to "enable" her since you have it too?  

@Pearlee - That's funny, I don't like those long ties either.  They may need cutting.

@Feel free to enable @Pjcab.  I wasn't going to mention this but I can't resist.  I wore the antique gold one today with grey crop leggings and grey sandles to meet my friend for dinner.  He said "What are you wearing, you look like Sally Fields in that movie Doris!"  Guess everyone can't be a Logo fan!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  OMG!  I'm ROTLFMAO since I saw that Sally Fields movie.  Too funny.  Please tell your friend I bought my third one tonight because I absolutely love that top and how I look in it.  And I love the outfit you described you wore.   LOL!  Too funny.  I dress for myself, and I see you do too. Smiley Happy