Esteemed Contributor

A264602 - Knit capri pants in black, sage and portobello.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks. The only color left in my size is sage and I have a pr. coming in the willow color. Great price though.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Biftu!  I love the fabric content of her pants, but they are too baggy for me.  Thanks for posting!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

A264602 - Knit capri pants in black, sage and portobello.

How do you get to see the Lunchtime Specials before 11am?? I put it in the search box but it says they are not available until then.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks..I would like to try these, but ordered Lori's pants once and they didn't fit.  I am a size 4/6 in the real world and am uncertain what size to order based on the reviews.  Any suggestions?  TIA

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

Thanks..I would like to try these, but ordered Lori's pants once and they didn't fit.  I am a size 4/6 in the real world and am uncertain what size to order based on the reviews.  Any suggestions?  TIA

xxs for sure

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@equss wrote:

xxs for sure

Thanks Winamac!!!  Based onthe garment  measurements I was leaning towards the xxs but just couldn't beleive it!!  Thanks so much

Esteemed Contributor

@equss - I am generally a size 4 and I order the xxs.  However, in the lounge pants I order the xs.  It's hard to make recommendations on pant sizes because even though we may be the same size, we all carry our weight differently.

Contributor

i am bout the same size. I order XS or small depending on how i want them to fit.