Frequent Contributor

3-EZ Pay FLASH Sale until Midnight (EST)

I just ordered Boysenberry (A202259) and Berry, Blue & Neutral combo for the new tank (A279444).

Honored Contributor

Re: 3-EZ Pay FLASH Sale until Midnight (EST)

@ErikaShops365 wrote:

I just ordered Boysenberry (A202259) and Berry, Blue & Neutral combo for the new tank (A279444).

@ErikaShops365  Are you certain of what size to order in the tank?  I usually have to go up a size in her tanks, esp. if it's a Layers line tank (which I didn't check to see if this one was).  I almost always wait for the presentation to order, esp. tanks so I can see how they fit the models.  Sometimes that's how I tell whether I should go up a size or not - by seeing them on the models.

Super Contributor

I ordered some "As is" soliid tops and tunics to go with my fall print jeans.  I also ordered three Liz Claiborne print tops that I had on my wish list.

Spoiler
Cat Happy
Frequent Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@ErikaShops365 wrote:

@ErikaShops365  Are you certain of what size to order in the tank?  I usually have to go up a size in her tanks, esp. if it's a Layers line tank (which I didn't check to see if this one was).  I almost always wait for the presentation to order, esp. tanks so I can see how they fit the models.  Sometimes that's how I tell whether I should go up a size or not - by seeing them on the models.

They are Logo LAYERS, so I went with ( )L because of the print.  If I ordered size (M), the print would become lighter/distorted over my bust.

43-39-43

I've ordered Layers in solids in (M) and the fit was ok, but the print was distorted, so I exchanged for (L) and the fit was perfect and no distortion.

Honored Contributor

I just took a look at it.  Yes indeedy layers - I'd have to go up a size.  It's also quite a long one.  I do like the print.