Honored Contributor

1/12 Lunchtime Special

[ Edited ]

Knit top with chiffon pockets & back detail and Free S&H

A258742

Knit top w/ sequin chiffon hem  (I think @Debzzz likes this one!)

A279406

Contributor

Love logo and love all these updates on specials.

This is off topic but I am searching for a lori logo blue spruce tank but the search for colors is so hard on here. Does anyone know of an item number for one. And anyone know if mystic teal would be the same color as blue spruce? Thanks for any help.

Honored Contributor

Re: 1/12 Lunchtime Special

[ Edited ]

@qvchope wrote:

Love logo and love all these updates on specials.

This is off topic but I am searching for a lori logo blue spruce tank but the search for colors is so hard on here. Does anyone know of an item number for one. And anyone know if mystic teal would be the same color as blue spruce? Thanks for any help.

@qvchope  Well this really is off topic, known as "hijacking a thread." 

A279470  Here is a tank with mystic teal in it - I own it and love it and the mystic teal hem really sticks out cutely from clothes (it's a long tank). 

On air, Lori has mixed up identifying mystic teal and blue spruce and when she has done that, she says "it's the same color."   I'm not sure they are absolutely identical but close enough.  Esp. since some colors of hers in different fabrics look different anyway (i.e. in cotton slub they can look different from the Fr. terry, etc.).   So I'd say close enough.

Contributor

Thanks Pearley for your help.  I do more reading than posting and probably a good thing. Sorry I was off topic.