Honored Contributor

spiralizer attachment for KitchenAid.

Just found the Kitchen Aid spiralizer attachment at M(a(cys for $99 but is 20% off so down to $79 and free shipping!!! Got mine!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: spiralizer attachment for KitchenAid.

I did too and ordered some pasta attachments since they were also 20% off for their cyber sale.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the heads up.  I was able to switch my order to Macys.

KA is usually excluded from all coupons everywhere. 

Macy's is better for me anyway as I had Plenti points to use as well as the Thank You points thingy good through the end of the year.

Let's see:

Visa Rewards Points

Mr. Rebates

Plenti

Thank You

It's practically free ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, ordered mine today; guess the 20% off is good to Monday.  Signed up for email to get add'l 15% off and credit card for 20% off, but only code I got wouldn't take on this order.  Looks like they've got a lot of good buys online.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up! I just cancelled my wailist order and ordered from Macy's plus had some Plenti points to use.

Honored Contributor

WOW thanks!  I ordered that and the KA crock pot!  I can't wait to get them!

Super Contributor

I saw the QVC spiralizer attachment for KitchenAid demo, it looks like for zuchinni, to have the correct size for best results.

I would have loved to have seen a carrot done !

Have fun !

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." MLK
Contributor

That's a great deal!  I bought one for my mom at Sur La Table and she likes it a lot.  I want one next!  I have a plastic Spiralizer from Amazon and it works great, I admit.  But if it ever breaks, I'm getting the KA one!

Contributor

Ugg!  I need to get out more and see what the stores have and read coupons and read my e-mail.  However, since I am the shopaholic and have my credit cards up to my eyeballs I need to get easy pay or I wouldn't be able to get it at all.  And of course this is one of those items that I just needed to have. duh.  But this is my last purchase on qvc or Amazon.  I was doing good for about three weeks of not buying anything online or charging that this was too tempting.  I do a lot of baking and have four kitchenaid mixers, a Holbart 20 quart, a kitchenaid 6 quart, and two 5 quarts so I really needed this to save a lot of time, which I hope it does.  I am glad however that several of you have been able to get a fantastic buy.

Esteemed Contributor

What a deal you found!  I ordered mine from QVC because I can't get out to shop too much. I've been looking at this gadget for a while but wanted to wait until I saw it for the KA mixer. Our kids purchased the pasta attachments for me this year and I'm having good luck with them. Too think I used to do this by hand. Honestly. I'm hoping that if I cut veggies like fries I can get more veggies into my husband's tummy. What I didn't see or hear mentioned was after you get the veggies cut do you need to steam them or does the sauce warm them? I expect some small booklet to be included but just thought I'd ask all the cooks out there what they prefer to do.