Honored Contributor

Re: finding something for popcorn...

We really like our Leuke silicone microwave popcorn popper.  It folds very flat for storage and works great!  Amazon has them.

Respected Contributor

Do a search on Amazon for the

Nordic Ware Microwave Popcorn Popper, 12-Cup, White.  It is $7.99.  It is an add on item, so you would have to wait to add it to something else you are buying.  It is BPA free even though the the description doesn't say it is.  That info. is in the questions and answers.  Works great!

Trusted Contributor

Which Store?

Super Contributor

My DH likes popcorn as did the kids when they were  home (me not so much).  I've had a variety of popcorn makers, including a microwave  one.  For the last few years I've been popping it in a cast iron skillet topped with a miscellaneous stainless steel lid.  I can have it popped lickety-split and don't have to hunt up any additional equipment.  It works for me!

Honored Contributor

Orville Redenbracher makes a good one too

Frequent Contributor

Love the microwave silicone Mastrad Super Pop from amazon.  Perfect for 1 large serving.  You can use oil or not.  Washes well in the dishwasher.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Saw at Steinmart today.  Think it was 19.99.  I looked at them but didn't purchase.  Didn't know that they were on QVC.  Think I have the price correct but for one.