Frequent Contributor
Posts: 134
Registered: ‎04-22-2010

? about Technique hard anodized cookware

I was looking at some open stock Technique cookware pieces to add to the Technique hard anodized set and found several pieces, such as a 4 qt. saucepan, that are listed as being "anodized aluminum". The Technique sets are referred to as "hard anodized aluminum". Does anyone know if if there is indeed a difference between anodized and hard anodized or is just in the wording? I hesitate to order any of the open stock pieces since I am not sure if it is the same material or construction as the sets. Iif anyone has any knowledge or experience to pass on, I would appreciate it. Smile

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View