Respected Contributor

Wolfgang's Spiralizer Reviews

[ Edited ]

Over ten of the bad reviews disappeared from HSN. I know as one was mine that disappeared. Another reviewer posted they disappeared on their site also. Not fair to the people buying that want an honest review. I have my new OXO Spiralizer coming from Bed Bath and Beyond by the end of the week. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wolfgang's Spiralizer Reviews

Wolfgang needs to disappear from HSN.  He has a filthy mouth.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad I didn't buy it.  Most of the reviews are bad

Respected Contributor

What could possibly be wrong with a spiralizer?

Put the food in and it comes out in curls?????

Frequent Contributor

I kept watching the reviews while mine was still in shipment.  Lots of negative reviews and I was almost dreading receiving mine.  First thing I tried was a potato and it got mushed up and didn't do anything...figured, yup they were all correct.  JUNk...however, I then looked at the size of the blade and realized my potato was so big it didn't have room to turn and spirilize.  Took a smaller potato that fit and it worked like a charm...love it

Respected Contributor

I know HSN does delete negative reviews a lot. I wanted to see the reviews on this TS and now won't see true reviews. 

Respected Contributor

I would assume most of the negative reviews are due to operator error.

Respected Contributor

I have owned two other spiralizer machines and never had a problem with operator error. I tried three different blades on Wolfgang's as well as three different vegetables and they all came out skinny when they should have been a fuller spiral or mush. I even changed to all the blades as I thought that is what was needed. The two apples I did were ok but not what they were suppose to be. I am glad it works for some but it didn't work for me. I am sure the OXO one will work great for me. Most of the reviews that were taken down tried several times to get it to work also. Do you own one? Just my opinion. 

Super Contributor

MKR NY wrote:

Over ten of the bad reviews disappeared from HSN. I know as one was mine that disappeared. Another reviewer posted they disappeared on their site also. Not fair to the people buying that want an honest review. I have my new OXO Spiralizer coming from Bed Bath and Beyond by the end of the week. Smiley Happy

@MKR14  Wow, they removed bad/negative reviews???  I can see that being done IF the reviews didn't comply to policies/standards.  But if they were simply honest reviews, where the people didn't like the products???  Removal of those reviews just isn't right.  I see bad reviews on QVC and Amazon all the time.  I don't look at HSN or their web site hardly ever, anymore.  But now you've piqued my curiosity....  Sorry that that happened to your review.

Honored Contributor

Deleting bad reviews is a thing that hsn has done for many years.  Puck is their golden boy so I can totally see them trying to mainipulate the reviews.