Trusted Contributor

Re: Wolfgang mini pressure oven

I really am tempted to order this PC Oven by WP.  I have been watching all day.  I did check out the reviews on his larger PC Oven and it is a Customer Pick (4.1 rating with over 600 reviews) so that certainly says a lot.

It just seems like such a handy oven to have since you can use as a standard toaster oven or switch to pressure cooking.  It also bakes just about everything and Marion has stated numerous times throughout the day that she feels baked goods come out even better in the PC.

Dilemma, dilemma, dilemma - it really isn't the optimum time for me to pick this up now but that has not prevented me from going back and forth all day long.  It is also a very good price. I would bet that this type of PC Oven is the wave of the future along with induction burners as they both help make cooking easier yet often with much better results .  They just make so much sense for their versatility.

If I decide not to spring for it in these last few hours (boo-hoo, boo-hoo), I will be looking forward to reading the feedback and thoughts from those who have did order it.  

BTW, there is a lot of helpful info on the HSN page including an FAQ section on this PC which I found helpful for general and specific info.  

Respected Contributor

Marlo just made me laugh so hard.  She got tongue tied and said this oven allows you to make beautiful b**bs.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Wackers3 wrote:

I really am tempted to order this PC Oven by WP.  I have been watching all day.  I did check out the reviews on his larger PC Oven and it is a Customer Pick (4.1 rating with over 600 reviews) so that certainly says a lot.

It just seems like such a handy oven to have since you can use as a standard toaster oven or switch to pressure cooking.  It also bakes just about everything and Marion has stated numerous times throughout the day that she feels baked goods come out even better in the PC.

Dilemma, dilemma, dilemma - it really isn't the optimum time for me to pick this up now but that has not prevented me from going back and forth all day long.  It is also a very good price. I would bet that this type of PC Oven is the wave of the future along with induction burners as they both help make cooking easier yet often with much better results .  They just make so much sense for their versatility.

If I decide not to spring for it in these last few hours (boo-hoo, boo-hoo), I will be looking forward to reading the feedback and thoughts from those who have did order it.  

BTW, there is a lot of helpful info on the HSN page including an FAQ section on this PC which I found helpful for general and specific info.  

Oh @Wackers3 I was unable to resist and purchased one earlier today along with another of his rice cookers.  I have always been pleased with the quality of his appliances and after watching them cooking all of that delicious food I could not resist.

I will post a review once I receive/use this new oven but I have to say I am very excited as I always enjoy Wolfie's presentations.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@CinNC wrote:

@Tigriss wrote:
The other pressure ovens weren't very good, so I will certainly skip any kind of his ovens.

Can you tell me where you read reviews? I'm seriously thinking about this or a Breville.  I have a 12+ year old DeLongi "fan bake" toaster oven that I'm thinking of replacing. 

I know that this is a day late, but the original reviews on the many other pressure ovens of his that HSN has sold.  It is also on Overstock and other sellers.  May complain of it not holding pressure and just dying.  I also think Sam's Club carries it.

If you did get it, you can always return it, but be aware that you may be able to get the return shipping credited if you say it is defective, which it may very well be.

Contributor

Where you.from Sharke? Ordered oven but need to get rid of larger one Would be very reasonable

Esteemed Contributor

Just got my pressure oven yesterday.  Haven't tried it yet - think I'll just do toast first to make sure it works!  Has anyone used theirs yet?

Honored Contributor

@genniem wrote:

Where you.from Sharke? Ordered oven but need to get rid of larger one Would be very reasonable

Originally from Ind. then moved to Tx. in 2010.

Respected Contributor

That was quick, @eddyandme !  How was your toast?!?Woman LOL  Surprised you didn't have a bird dressed and ready to go!  Woman Wink  Let us hear back what you think of your new toy!  Pure envy here.Woman Tongue

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

@Gokat

Yeah, I was shocked - ordered it Sunday got it around noon yesterday!  I decided gonna pick up shredded cheddar and cream of broc soup and butter crackers (whatever that is?) 'cause have broc crown in fridge and saw a pressure oven recipe - think that's a better test.  Will get back to you with both results in couple days!  (Had to read directions just to open it...)

Esteemed Contributor

@Gokat

I DID IT  WOW!  Few years ago, I had a CE pc and the 2nd time I used it, it just "exploded" - had a horrible mess (was cooking mac&cheese) everywhere.  Turned out if was defective.  Well, that was the end of my pc days - until Wolfgang's pressure oven.  I was originally going to use it after everyone here posted on it.  But, since I was the first to receive one, bit the bullet and tried it.  My pc-phobia has now been overcome!  I decided just to roast from baby potatoes and broccoli crowns.  Set the oven to 400 for 40 minutes, allotted 10 minutes for it to get up to temp*.  Delicious!  The broccoli probably d/n need quite so much time - if you're used to crunchy, I'd try 30 minutes.  Anyhow, broccoli was tender and delish - extremely flavorful!  And, the potatoes were cooked to perfection.  Shadow-Jaden can attest to the potatoes! wasn't sure if he should have broccoli, though sure he would have loved it, too!  (The other day his auntie brought him a bouquet of beautiful flowers and a welcome to the family cake in honor of his recent adoption.  Shadow, in perfect form tried to eat the bouquet - had to pull stems from his mouth.  Right now the flowers will remain out of reach.  Guess there will be a learning period.  However, there's no learning period required with Wolfgang's pressure oven - love it!Woman Happy

*you don't add add'l cooking time, the oven does it all, just set at the minutes you wish to cook...