Honored Contributor

Anybody buy this? I wouldn't mind having it, but, don't need it. LOL Bet it's a good quality product.  150.00

Honored Contributor

i bought it in the red......and the red bottomed bowl set that matches.

i do think that overall the quality of WPs items are very good to excellent.

i really needed a new blender and this showed up on hsn at the right time. i was thinking of getting a kitchenaid blender, but this won out today.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Is this the same one he had a while back and likened to a Vitamix?  You know how they do that with all the silly coded words?  Anyway, if it's that one I'd steer clear for sure!

They had a lot of problems with catching fire and smoking, ruining counters and cabinets, etc.    I'm sure they deleted all the reviews by now but it was pretty bad.

The funniest thing, however, were how some people wrote in their reviews how it smoked, caught fire and other stuff yet - I LOVE IT.   Seriously, people?  Anyway, there were also quite a lot of smarter reviews about the damage people had from this blender.

Honored Contributor

It's the nature of people to be spiteful. Somebody who had it in for him because of this or that might trash him just to hurt his product line. People today don't want to take the time to read the instructions first or they may have faulty wiring in their house. I don't think he would put out lousy products. He would have people on the pay roll that would guarantee stuff wasn't made by a company that was skipping on safety, etc.

Lord knows I've had pressure cookers from way back in the HSN days of Ultrex. Now, got Cook's essentials, Puck's grill. I haven't had trouble with my 300.00 Masterbuilt smoker.

No telling what weirdos are sticking in kitchen appliances and then wonder why they start burning up the motor, smoking , etc. My idiot husband wanted to put bark chips in my Oster blender that I was getting ready to donate to the less fortunate he hollered "I can use that for those chunks of wood to throw in the masterbuilt".

sigh.................................

Trusted Contributor

I've had Wolf's commercial-grade blender for about 2 years now and have had nothing but success with it!  It has a noisy motor; however, I understand that to get the level of power the machine has, you must have the noise!!

The only thing I notice is that the heavy-duty plastic container has dulled (I use the thing every day for smoothies and soups and other things) so I Googled it and got the suggestion of using a bit of dish liquid, warm water and chopped lemon.  The results were not absolutely perfect, but I do see an improvement.

Also, I had an issue with his food processor, called his CS and they sent me a new one! Excellent CS at his website!

Respected Contributor

I googled and found reviews for the blender.  Overall, 4.5 stars.  It has  229 5-star reviews vs 12 1-star reviews.  

Honored Contributor

there is another wp commercial blender on the hsn site that has overall excellent reviews.....and lots of them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I just bought it. I have been watching him all day, I love how he teaches at the same time.

Making soup was a draw for me. And the ice cream (sorbet). I am so diet limited now due to autoimmune food allergies, I can get more nourishment into myself with this.

I have a Nutribullet that I have used for over a year now, and it still works, but it cannot stay on for more than one minute before it starts smelling funny. Still makes good smoothies, but I figured if a replacement was on the horizon, I may as well get this.

I am confused by why they are saying it is a brand new blender because I remember watching him sometime before Christmas and his blender was on then. I wonder if he redesigned the motor or something? I do not recall them putting so much emphasis on "commercial grade" the last time it was on?

Trusted Contributor

The front panel is different on the new blender he's offering today.  On my model, there's a PULSE setting by moving wheel to the right and then varying speeds by moving wheel to the left.

That's the ONLY difference I can detect.

Esteemed Contributor

I caught part of the presentation.  I was passing by to watch something else.  I am sure it is just fine.  But I don't need one.  I have my Vitamix and love it.  A bit pricey but well worth it.  Great customer service and a quality product.