Valued Contributor

Re: With your tea, do you have a little snack of sorts?

My husband and I have tea most days. I sometimes will have a little slice of bread or toast and my husband will have an anise biscotti or two with his. (he makes the biscotti himself--as he is Italian and it is the recipe his mother and grandmother made when he was growing up).

Valued Contributor

I like a slice of toast with a little apple butter with my hot tea in the mornings.

Trusted Contributor

I was up late and got hungry. I'm having some porch sippin  pecan tea and a piece of toast with a little pimento cheese. Very nice!

Honored Contributor

Another vote for Deweys cookies--man are they delicious!! Have bought them twice now. Really good wth tea or hot cocoa--or--heck--just on their own!!!Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I am a tea drinker but I don’t put sugar in it. I also don’t have snacks with it as well. However I could go for a scone with clotted cream 😊.
Super Contributor

I start with a small pot of hot tea (my current favorite is Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Tea - for about 70 years I drank Lipton's Loose Leaf Black Tea).  I have it with a piece of buttered toast and maybe an egg.  Later in the morning I add ice to my left over  brewed tea and drink iced tea until bedtime.  Then I make another small pot of black tea to sip while I read myself to sleep.  Constant Comet is also a tea I drink occasionally, and when I have a sore throat or the start of a cold I find that instant tea (some call it Friendship/Spiced/ Russian) that you make with Tang (instant OJ) very soothing.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I get these coconut clusters from Aldi.  They are keto friendly. The version by Inno Foods are not KF, even though they market them as such.  The Aldi version comes in plain and chocolate.  We like both. Sometimes after lunch I'll have a piece with an afternoon cup of coffee, if my macros for the day will allow it.

IMG_2538.jpeg

Honored Contributor

My ideal afternoon is a cup of tea with a biscotti, oatmeal cookie or piece of coffee cake.  This doesn't happen often, for a variety of reasons, but when it does it's so delightful!

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I occasionally have hot tea afternoons in the coldest part of winter.