Honored Contributor

Re: Who got TSV California innovations 4 piece totes?

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I ended up buying a set in the solid berry color.  I would have preferred the grey, but I dragged my feet too long. I'm still thinking about getting the CI floral trunk organizer set, too.  

If that (bolded by me) is the one I was mentioning, up thread, I think you'll like it.  It's so handy! 

I have an SUV, so I put it in the 'way back' and there is plenty of room for it.   There would probably be room for it in any trunk, too.  

I don't have it in any type of 'floral' cuz, well, I'm pretty boring.  Smiley Happy  I have the red one with black trim.  Perfect for me!  

Honored Contributor

I did not get these, for several reasons. 

First and foremost, I already have a ton of these insulated totes. I have many Sachi totes and love them. I have a few California Innovations that were gifted, and I'm not impressed compared to some old ones I picked up at Sam's Club many years ago and compared to the Sachi. Much better than the newer CI ones I received. And mostly I didn't buy because I don't like the shape of these totes. 

Several years ago, I got a rectangular insulated tote at Sam's Club (and I don't know who it is made by) that has a huge flat bottom. Big enough to fit four gallons of milk in, all sitting flat on the bottom of the bag, with room to tuck other things in around. 

That bag's shape and size has spoiled me for any other large insulated totes. Nothing measures up since that one. It is so nice to have all that flat space, never tips over, and holds a ton. I keep waiting for Q to bring something shaped the same, rather than these more purse shaped bags, that don't have enough 'floor' to them.

I'm really sorry I didn't buy several of those from Sam's. What was I thinking? 

Trusted Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

I got the Gray last night and then I went back and got the Navy Dot. I have several of the Lock & Lock totes, but I like the different sizes of this set. 

Im one of those people that have a “gift closet” and I’ll put a few of them for future gift giving. 

Im a sucker for handy dandy items.😊

@grandma petes I have a bunch of Sachi insulated totes that I've been using for years and have such pretty prints (my favorite is the dahlia). I don't need more totes, but I did buy a set in the heather berry to give to my sister and mom. I'll give them the matching market tote in the pocket. I also have a gift closet! Smiley Very Happy

I would've bought the set for myself if it came with a lunch tote.