Honored Contributor

Re: What's cooking this March of 2017 - Lent is upon us.

Image result for happy friday memes

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

good morning everyone. glad to see you winifred hope your feeling better.this morning im grocery shopping in price rite and stop and shop. maria allready had shopping list made and menus she has planned and written out for the next 5 weeks. yes shes that organized.other night she made lasagna roll ups for a couple nights. i made tomato sauce for it. she allso made chicken enchalattas for 2 nights and pork and potatoes. have a great day everyone. winifred hope you continue to feel better.

Respected Contributor

Pooky - she already has menus lined up for days to come. Boy howdy you sure married a winner. LOL!!!!! Mighty good eating in store at your home.

Have no clue what tonight brings here. Woke up to a disaster in the kitchen this morning - already had a few "words: about the fact that if one cannot clean up behind themselves here they simply will not eat here. Just plain stupid to leave old food, dirty dishes, etc from one end of the kitchen to the other. Mercy me. Do not think I have any friends left in the house - well of adult vintage that is.

Have a good day one and all.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

sorry you woke up to a mess in the kitchen. i enjoy cleaning up kitcen and loading the dishwasher. if you didnt live so far i would clean up your kitchen oh ya and i love doing laundry. maria and i make a great team. my brother lived with us years ago and he would leave dishes and mess for us to clean up to. maria said to him cant you put your dishes in the dishwasher. he said to her thats a womans job.well  i cant write what she told him .but it was vulger.good luck with everything.

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy saturday gifs

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Tad chilly this morning. Brrrr. Our weather has been so very strange since Christmas.

Kitchen a lot better this morning - thank goodness for that.

Tons of dirty clothes - not anxious to start any but I want to sort, etc and my machine is computer driven so is SHOULD be operated in a particular manner. I know, I sure sound fussy but when expensive things you buy do not hold up real well, I do tend to get snippy. Worked very hard most of my life to get what I needed.

Bird feeders still have not been filled - got to figure that one out - will do however.

Pooky am thinking about your prepared list of foods - hmn, wish you lived closer - I would show up at your front door.

Have a great day everyone.

Honored Contributor

@Pooky1 wrote:

good morning everyone. glad to see you winifred hope your feeling better.this morning im grocery shopping in price rite and stop and shop. maria allready had shopping list made and menus she has planned and written out for the next 5 weeks. yes shes that organized.other night she made lasagna roll ups for a couple nights. i made tomato sauce for it. she allso made chicken enchalattas for 2 nights and pork and potatoes. have a great day everyone. winifred hope you continue to feel better.

@Pooky1  Growing up, my best friend's Mother sat down at the beginning of the week and wrote down menues for the entire week.  I think it would be so much easier if I could do that, but I make up menus every day, and switch along the way, lol, but at the end, we have a meal. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Had all leftovers for dinner - worked just great. Some of those super good Hunt's Baked Beans - ate them when I was a kid and I STILL think they are the best ever, ham and mashed potatoes. I am full and getting sleepy. So here I sit with a cup of coffee. Is that smart? Well I do not drink much anymore - when working I started at 4 a.m. and finished whenever I went to bed which was often a day or so later - that is what happens when you work for a daily newspaper. LOL>

Rather chilly tonight - hopefully a good sleeping night. Am going to try to make church tomorrow - if so it will be the first time in four weeks - I have missed it.

Sleep well one and all.

Honored Contributor

Image result for have a good day meme

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy monday pics