Honored Contributor

Re: What's Cooking in January 2017

Image result for hello friends

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

There are times when I would ALMOST rather starve than eat what is available. Case in point. got McDonald's for the little one and Davey and his Mom. I cannot stand that stuff - so I sit here and I am hungry but too tired to fix anything. LOL. May have a cookie or something - do have some BIG choc chip cookies. Shame on me.

Honored Contributor

Image result for Have a lazy sunday friends

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

good morning everyone.last night pork stuffing and peas. today maria is making calzones for dinner. spinch and ham and cheese calzones.we had dough in the freezer i made a few weeks ago. she makes them really good.have a great day everyone.

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy monday friends

Respected Contributor

Dinner was Brussels sprouts, roast, baby carrots and mashed potatoes. Of course a sweet onion went in with the roast and baby carrots in the slow cooker. Very Good

Super cold and still raining - rain suppose to stop tonight sometime and close to two weeks coming with no rain. That is good - hopefully give this a chance to sink in. Has created a lot of damage out here with flash floods, mud slides and excessive snow up in the mountains in front of me. By bro and his family live there and they told me tonight still snowing and cars are completely covered. Cannot get anything to dig them out - no one allowed up the hill except permanent residents. Would NOT want to live up there.

Honored Contributor

Image result for Rise and Shine

Respected Contributor

Hey, too cold to do much of anything - 30 degrees. At least it is not raining - at the moment that is. Brrrr.

Respected Contributor

pouring rain and strong winds here in ri today. if it were snow we would be getting our snow measring in feet. pork stir fry over rice. brocoli peppers and pork in stir fry. really good. we love rice dishes. everyone have a good night.

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy wednesday images