Valued Contributor

What happened to the kitchen aid lady we used to see?

It's probably been asked before, but I missed the change!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What happened to the kitchen aid lady we used to see?

@Nicecupoftea I thought I remember reading that she retired,

Honored Contributor

Yes, she and Bob Warden retired last year.  She wrote a blog about it in the blog section here.  I believe it was last spring.

Respected Contributor

I hope Laura enjoys her retirement.  I heard she had retired, but I have to wonder if QVC helped her along toward retirement or if it was her idea entirely.  So many used to complain about her voice being annoying.

Perhaps it was a little on the high side, but this new woman, whom I assume is a good home cook, has the most annoying voice on television.  Affects me like nails on a chalkboard. 

Surely Kitchen Aid could find a rep with a more appealing voice.

Regular Contributor

Regular Contributor

I agree completely. Her voice is painful to listen to. She keeps her head down, never looks at the camera. Her demonstration skills are awful.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I hope Laura enjoys her retirement.  I heard she had retired, but I have to wonder if QVC helped her along toward retirement or if it was her idea entirely.  So many used to complain about her voice being annoying.

Perhaps it was a little on the high side, but this new woman, whom I assume is a good home cook, has the most annoying voice on television.  Affects me like nails on a chalkboard. 

Surely Kitchen Aid could find a rep with a more appealing voice.

@Perkup  Laura didn't seem very happy about her "retirement".   Pretty sure it wasn't  her idea.   ITA about the new rep.   I can't listen to her. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Be glad when her voice changes.

Trusted Contributor

I feel Tina deserves kudos for doing an excellent job. She was a bit nervoius at first, but now she looks comfortable and is very informative. Laura was sweet, too, but Tina is a very worthy successor.

Respected Contributor

Really? Her voice doesnt bother me at all..I find her to be a wealth of knowledge..She has so many great tips and recipes today..