Esteemed Contributor

Re: What a piece of junk this is now

I agree, it's so unpersonal now. I'm sure I won't be coming here a lot anymore. I'll be saving a ton of money. At least they didn't mess with making the bill paying online a mess. That stayed the same so far, thank goodness.

Respected Contributor

I agree it is a mess. I can't find the older posts and the topics we had in subcategoreis. I hope they make additional changes. to this board. 

Respected Contributor

It sure is a total mess. I despise it. I don't think I will be visiting much unless it goes back to the old way. I tried editing my preferences to most recent first. The posts from 5 weeks ago pop up. I really hope they read all our opinions on this. I would rather put up with the spam.

Respected Contributor

I just noticed my sign up date is different and the total number of posts I had disappeared to just a few hundred. I guess they made a cut off date for profiles? 

Valued Contributor

Where is our what's cooking in June? I can pull up April or June 2013.

This is so stupid

They paid good money for this?
Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Are they not done yet?    I never imagined it would go back in time THIS far.  wow
Honored Contributor

Well, I see that they added a spoiler tag.  Probably useless on this board, but I'm having a hard time posting.  There is all this weird, extraneous stuff.

I don't want to be whiney, but this is particularly bad.  It's worse than I ever imagined.  They must still be working on it (?).

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

(deleted by poster)

Regular Contributor

I agree, this is horrible.  Can find where I usually go.  People just can't leave well enough alone.  Dumb idea to change this.

Super Contributor

Just curious but what makes it 'so unpersonal now'? I think with the avatar option that allows you to use a photo makes it more personal.