Honored Contributor

Re: What Did You Have For Dinner Tonight?

@Pezzie 

DH had a little cold and the drainage got him, many thanks.

Today he feels better, but a little low from not eating.

Honored Contributor

We're having

grilled sockeye salmon

grilled corn on the cob (I get 1/2)

slaw

He will have dill sauce.

Respected Contributor

@Danky2 wrote:

I cleaned up 1/2 of the freezer today and lurking in the back was a 3 lb bag of scallops from 2 years ago. I removed 6 of them (they were very large) and had rice pilaf and broccoli with cheese sauce. For dessert I had sugar free gelatin and real whipped cream plus an individual size of Grandma's Cookies. DELICIOUS !!!

Welcome back, @Danky2!!  Smiley Happy

For dinner, I had a slice of pumpkin cake with maple glaze and a glass of milk.

Muddling through...
Valued Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

@Danky2 wrote:

I cleaned up 1/2 of the freezer today and lurking in the back was a 3 lb bag of scallops from 2 years ago. I removed 6 of them (they were very large) and had rice pilaf and broccoli with cheese sauce. For dessert I had sugar free gelatin and real whipped cream plus an individual size of Grandma's Cookies. DELICIOUS !!!

Welcome back, @Danky2!!  Smiley Happy

For dinner, I had a slice of pumpkin cake with maple glaze and a glass of milk.

Sabitini .........Hi my old friend and thanks for welcoming me back...... your dinner sounds MUCH better than mine. No glaze but whipped cream......

Honored Contributor

We haven't seen our oldest in awhile so we're going to take a drive there and we'll go out for antipasto salad and pizza tops!

Honored Contributor

Slaw dogs and potato cakes for our supper tonight.   

Respected Contributor

DH & DS craving for Kirkland hot dogs so that will be on the menu. I made a potato salad & will have pickles, onions and sport peppers to stuff into the buns. Watermelon for dessert.

Enjoy your dinner!
Honored Contributor

Last night--went to a Korean BBQ place where you cook the meat at your table--DD is a big fan and "expert" doing this--she ordered--and have to say---I'm not a fan!! The sides were good but the meat is way too greasy for my tummy--we had brisket and pork belly---I ate a few pieces is all. Prob won't have that again specifically.

Respected Contributor

Chicken stir fry & rice. I have an bit of this & that in the veggie department to recycle so in they will all go! At the end I put in cashews & pineapple chunks. Made some brownies for dessert. Topped with ice cream.