Super Contributor

I hope someone can please help me decide. I bought the Vitamix Creations GC here on QVC a short time ago It came in Sept. Now I called QVC and they said I could send it back. I have my eye on the 750 model with a 7 year warranty rather than QVC's 5 year warranty. I also see they are now selling the Creations ll.I'm so confused about the two sold on QVC what their differences are? I have a chance to purchase a card for 50.00's and then can knock off 130.00's off the 750 model which means I really save 80.00's. I'm not sure which one to go with I know the 750 has several presets on it which the others do not. I also was told today that with root vegetables you have to cook them first before using them for soups. Just unsure what to do I hope someone can please help me.{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View