Occasional Visitor

Upcoming Kitchenaid TSV?

[ Edited ]

Help. After mixing dough for Christmas cookies this year, I realized that I needed a good mixer. Doing it by hand, or with my hand held mixer was just too difficult for me. Can anyone please tell me when the next Kitchenaid show will air? Also, any hints as to when I can get one as a tsv?

Thank you so much,

Joanne

Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming Kitchenaid TSV?

[ Edited ]

I just checked the program guide for Jan. There are no KitchenAid TSV's the rest of the month. If I hear of an upcoming TSV I will post a message here for you.

There is no KitchenAid TSV in Feb either.

I agree with Jaxs Mom to buy the previous TSV since it's only $20 more right now.

Esteemed Contributor

All my life I wanted one so bad and now that I can easily afford one ,I have no use for it.My family is grown and married and I am a senior living alone  Smiley Sad....... ( not frowning about living alone,just that  now I can get one and have no use for it ).....lol

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma

isnt that the truth! Always wanted things when raising my family now I want something (and can afford it) and ahhh don't need it anymore!🙄

Honored Contributor

@sunnydee007 wrote:

Help. After mixing dough for Christmas cookies this year, I realized that I needed a good mixer. Doing it by hand, or with my hand held mixer was just too difficult for me. Can anyone please tell me when the next Kitchenaid show will air? Also, any hints as to when I can get one as a tsv?

Thank you so much,

Joanne

If you want one just buy one now. The TSV mixer they had in October or November is still being sold and it's only 20 dollars more than the TSV price was and it still have free shipping. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@sunnydee007 wrote:

Thank you so much,

Joanne

You will LOVE it!!! I had an old Mixmaster that hubby's Aunt bought me for a shower gift years ago.  It mixed...but the Kitchen Aid does it SO MUCH BETTER. I used to wonder why some of my baked goods didn't come out as good as I thought that they should. Now everything is perfect. Wish I would have splurged YEARS ago.

I have been investing in some of the attachments this past year. I am going to do the homemade noodles and pasta.

Do it!!

Esteemed Contributor

If you can't wait for a TSV mixer my daughter in law does really well finding a good price for Kitchenaid with coupons and on sale at Kohl's and Bed & Bath. 

Super Contributor

I agree with Fressa. Thinking that QVC may not have any KitchenAid mixer TSV's maybe until around Easter or possibly Mothers Day. If you want it, buy it now. You only live once. Hand held mixers have their place, but for cookie dough I feel a stand mixer is a necessity.

Respected Contributor

I don't know if you are aware, but you generally can get a KA mixer for less than those TSV prices any day of the week.

I just decided to downsize my mixer (just made up my weekly bread baking in it) and it was far less expensive than the last TSV  This is the one, in red. If you don't like red, eventually, other colors come up but under two hundred was too good to pass up. . 

Honored Contributor

The Insider shows a KitchenAid TSV on March 9th. Don't know what it is yet.