Valued Contributor

Two food reviews, purchased from QVC

1.  Crust less quiche.  Delicious!  Low carb and easy to prepare and happy to serve to guests.  

2. Mama Mancini meatloaf.  Disgusting, flavorless, dry hockucks.  I'm furious I paid for this mess of an entire.  I threw them in the trash, wouldn't serve to my worst enemy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Two food reviews, purchased from QVC

Yup, you never know what you're going to get with QVC food.  I won't risk it again.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@StephaniM I agree the crustless quiche is very good.  

Mama Mancini is always a hit or miss for me.  Their large cheese filled meatballs are excellent if you are willing to give them a try.

Honored Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

1.  Crust less quiche.  Delicious!  Low carb and easy to prepare and happy to serve to guests.  

2. Mama Mancini meatloaf.  Disgusting, flavorless, dry hockucks.  I'm furious I paid for this mess of an entire.  I threw them in the trash, wouldn't serve to my worst enemy

@StephaniM

I'm just curious why you didn't call C/S and ask for a refund?

I order a LOT of food from Q and am very happy w/ most.

However, I have gotten a total dud before and just called C/S.  They issued a refund, no questions asked.  You don't have to return a thing.

Honored Contributor

@StephaniM  Just call Customer Service and ask for a refund on the meat loaf.  You don't need to return it.  They'll just issue a refund immediately.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I would expect staff from QVC to taste all the food they sell.