Honored Contributor

Re: Todd English has left HSN

old thread from 2 yrs ago don't know why it was dredged up.

Valued Contributor

Todd is on Evine.  I have seen his products on their website.

Respected Contributor

I ate at his restaurant in Boston (really, Charlestown) years ago before he was a national phemon. You had no reservations and seating was catch-as-catch can. I had cassoulet. I preferred my own--his was fattier than I tend to make it but it's a kind of personal thing, that dish. It was fun when he was a rising star in Boston, though. You never knew what you'd have when you went in and even if you could get in. That was fun. 

I never liked his green pans, tried them. They didn't last. Nothing to say about him, but the pans were not good. My beef with him now is that he always looked pie-eyed in the camera and I came to an assumption he was high? Who knows? He looked odd to me, and it's a common problem in the restaurant business and show business. Long hours, high stress, availability. I have no evidence of this except what I saw--but a failing empire is sometimes the outcome of being less than on top of your game.

I feel bad in any case, because he was such a local star when we lived in Boston years ago and I wish him well. 

Respected Contributor

I know that he unfortunately moved to  Evine with all of his terrible products.

what a waste of money it was that "green c..p".

i hope they will kick him out of there too.

Regular Contributor

Everytime you turn around he is on Evine unlike many of the other chefs/celebs who show up on the other channels every few months. You lose that luster with such frequency.

Occasional Contributor

Todd is on Evine Live...he sells more pans with titanium....he has a few lines of pots and pans along with other appliances....Read the reviews before buying, though.

I hope this helps find him.