Highlighted
Regular Contributor

The KitchenAid lady's voice

I didn't watch the Q at all yesterday, but did catch part of the presentation of the food processor near midnight last night. I try not to criticize hosts and vendors, but I have to say I couldn't bear even a few minutes of that lady's voice. I can't imagine listening to that voice for more than that few minutes, let alone presentation after presentation, OMG! I felt sorry for her because she seemed like a nice person, but I felt sorrier for the hosts who had to stand there and listen to her speak.

What's wrong with companies who would let someone with such an irritating voice (or other irritating mannerisms) present their products? I would think for the sake of selling the products, they would be more discerning.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View