New Contributor

Technique slow cooker/steamer/browner

Couple of years ago I purchased a Technique slow cooker/steamer/browner on clearance. Little did I know...this appliance was going to be my go to piece when I was hosting people at my house or needed to take a dish elsewhere. I get so many compliments on it because the lid is hinged and it's easy to dish out the food. It also has an easy carry handle and a teflon inner pot which is so easy to clean. I've searched QVC and Ebay to see if I could find another one of these somewhere. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one of these? Even more important, why did Technique decide to stop making these? If these were still offered, I wouldn't have a problem finding a Christmas/Birthday present for anyone.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View