Honored Contributor

So...what chain restaurants WILL you go to?

There's a thread covering chain restaurants that people won't go to.  So, which chains WILL you go to, if any?

My husband and I like O'Charley's, the occasional trip to Olive Garden, Friday's, Taco Mac ( I don't know if that's national or regional), Ruby Tuesday and Steak N Shake. Oh... And the occasional trip to Waffle House. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: So...what chain restaurants WILL you go to?

Olive garden, Texas road house, Jimmy John's, cracker barrel.  I liked O'Charleys when I lived in TN years ago, haven't been lately.

Regular Contributor

Occasionally Olive Garden.  We have a good one here and it is always packed!  i also like Chili's and Red Lobster.

Honored Contributor

I tend not to go to chain restaurants.  I like going to local family owned restaurants.  If I want a good steak, I will go to Texas Longhorn,

Esteemed Contributor

As a family we do go to: 

Cheesecake Factory (love it)

Macaroni Grill

Chick-fil-A

IHOP

KFC

Carrabas

Five Guys

Cracker Barrel (when craving comfort food)

Red Lobster

any pizza place

any sub place

Esteemed Contributor

In our area... I like  Golden Corral,  Ruby Tuesdays.  I like buffets mostly...   And these restaurants seem clean and well cared for.  I don't like dirty areas where I sit and select food.  I can only guess what is going on in the kitchen.  

I go into McDonald for the ice cream cone.  I cannot bring ice cream home.  I eat it all.  So this is enough at 170 calories to satisfy me.  

And I also like Cracker Barrel because I get to shop buffet style for gifts.  The restaurant staff is very nice.. I guess they see us coming.  

Respected Contributor

For a sit down dinner we like: Carrabba's, Longhorn, Applebee's, Ruby Tuesday, Red Lobster, Bahama Breeze. Lunches might see us at Sweet Tomatoes, Jason's Deli, or Crispers. There are others that we like, but don't frequent as often. 

Honored Contributor

I will eat inside for Cracker Barrell, Bob Evans, IHOP, Logan's, and O'Charleys.   Drive thru for Dairy Queen, McD's, KFC, and Taco Bell.  

Honored Contributor

I  usually go to local restaurants but I do occassionally go to The Cheesecake Factory (it is at the mall), P. F. Changs (for appetizers after a movie) and California Pizza Kitchen (for their wild mushroom pizza).  Never eat at fast food places.  

Honored Contributor

Houlihans, Five Guys, Wendy's.