Super Contributor

Saw the New Keurig Vue

I saw the new Keurig Vue brewer today at Bed Bath and Beyond for $249.00.

I opened the top where the K-Cups go and it seemed cheaply made and not as sturdy as what I have. Not for me.

I thought it was not as solid a machine as the Platinum Plus I received for Christmas from QVC. I love the Platimum Plus machine and it's quietness.

My opinion is not to buy this model and you can all make your own mind up on this. I just wanted to tell you I saw and touched it for you. The added features were not that exciting to me.

I also was looking at the Platinum Plus brewers regular K-Cups and they had an Island Coconut. Someone at this forum was looking for that. My daughter was so excited and bought two boxes as she has been on a wait list for 6 months for this.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View