Super Contributor

Has anyone used these products and do you recommend them.

Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

I have a small microwave and I replaced my Fasta Pasta with a Sistema cooker.  I also have the small bowls and mugs with handles.  I like the fact that they stay cool to the touch when you remove them.  A regular mug will get as hot as what it in it.  Sistema does not.

Contributor

I absolutely LOVE Sistema products.  I first discovered them when I ordered 3 flour containers from King Arthur.  After that, I started seeing them at TJ Maxx,Marshalls and Home Goods in all shapes and sizes.  I have gotten my friends hooked on it too.

I like that they are made in New Zealand and NOT China.  Also I like that the tabs have a hinge and won't break off.  The prices are good too, especially if you find some on the clearance rack.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the set of mugs last year. I gave most of them as gifts but kept a couple for us. My hubby, who usually rolls his eyes at my QVC Purchases, actually loved these. He uses them at home for oatmeal. He took one to the office & heats a can of soup up for lunch. One of his coworkers ordered a set after seeing how great they worked. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, I've used the cups and the large steamers.  I use the cups at work to heat soups and stews.  And the larger steamer for cooking broccoli or other vegetables at home. The veggies turn out very nice.  So I would give Sistema a thumbs up...  I bought the larger steamers (I have 2 sizes) at the grocery store....