Honored Contributor

Food Shopping with David! 😏😏

My goodness out of 2 hour show tonight (and lots of other ITKWD shows) 3/4 of it is food! 

I don't know why this would be the line-up considering they just had a Food Fest segment this afternoon!  😳😳

Valued Contributor

"Heat and Eat with David"

Smiley LOL

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate towards a host.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure QVC must make a bundle on their food offerings, because Jill had to present some food during her YHJ show, even though they had just had a 2-hour (I think) food show.  I don't usually watch the food shows, but I do wish all food offerings were restricted to those specific shows....not included in other shows (including David's show).

Valued Contributor

I do not buy food from QVC, so I never tune into the food fest shows and really don't enjoy watching hosts eat on any show, including David's. I don't think anyone does it gracefully, and some eat as if they have skipped a few meals beforehand. The price per pound of the 'gourmet food' is just so excessive that I cannot justify its purchase when we have so many wonderful grocery stores locally that offer comparable merchandise at better prices.

I do enjoy looking at the kitchen gadgets and small appliances on the kitchen shows, though, as well as the cookbooks as long as there is a variety presented. When it is an hour of Vitamix or Ninja, it is a snoozefest.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch most of the kitchen/food shows since I prefer a rotation of hosts. I always look for guest hosts like Mary Beth, Jill and Carolyn. 

The food shows are usually disgusting!  I was taught very early not to talk with food in my mouth. Apparently this is a lesson several of the hosts did not learn.  But I do have to say I have not seen Mary Beth or Jill do this - they will put their hand up and wait a moment or so until they can clear their mouth.  Neither seems to feel that gobbling has it's charm.

I wish QVC could convince the hosts that seeing them stuff food in their mouths and talk/spray, or make goofy faces is not encouraging some of us to buy. I just change the channel.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show last night, but it has been a real turn-off lately.  There should be a distinction between the "kitchen" shows and the "food" shows.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

I got home from work right at the end of the show, but those cakes they were showing at the time looked awesome! If only I had even a smidgen of room in either freezer..I thought the popcorn looked amazing too!