Honored Contributor

Re: Questions about Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker?

Sharke: Thanks for the information. I considered the refurbished oval pressure cooker but concerned about spending  more money on something that would only last a few months.

Honored Contributor

for what little they're asking for them and I got mine in 2 days I didn't say where I got them at (LOL) I want to know I have a supply if push comes to shove. Nothing better to make chicken and dumplings in. They're as rare as diamonds in the snow. Hope nobody orders.

Respected Contributor

Glad to help . It is nice to have others views on appliances. I appreciate the help the forum gives me also when I post.

Hope you love your new Pressure Cooker. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have  the Technique..the one they sold  about 6 years ago...I thought it was identical to the Cuisinart, but it is actually a Nesco..I sm pretty sure it's 8 qt. too.

it has been a real workhorse for me, but no one here ever mentions the Technique.. Does anyone else have one?

Honored Contributor

All mine's are Cook's Essentials. Don't know why the stores can't make them too, ovals and electric digitals. Walmart carries the big XP ones. I wish Bed and Bath would get in the game. I like their service they act like they want your business and will strive to make U happy.