Occasional Contributor

I just received my copy.  Delighted recipes look so good.   But I own an unused  Essentials air fryer.  Recipes In Eric's book say to cook at certain temperature.  Will my Essential air Dyer work with these recipes?

Valued Contributor

Re: Power air frying cook book

[ Edited ]

@flakecollector wrote:

I just received my copy.  Delighted recipes look so good.   But I own an unused  Essentials air fryer.  Recipes In Eric's book say to cook at certain temperature.  Will my Essential air Dyer work with these recipes?

Yes, both Eric and Meredith have said their cookbook recipes work with any brand of air fryer.  Meredith's book, Air Fry Everything is also very good.  Have fun with it!

Regular Contributor

My air fryer is Paula Deen.I have different air fryer cook books from several  chefs and all work just fine....I do have  to change the time  and temp for some items as you get to know your air fryer  but the general information is the same. Most of the time I reduce the length of time .My problem seems to be how long to pre-heat  before cooking some things Its trial and error... Love air fryer cooking.

Trusted Contributor

I don't preheat.  Read to just add a few minutes to cook time.

Boop