Contributor

What is the shelf life of the potstickers in the freezer?  Thanks for your help...

Respected Contributor

Re: Potstickers in freezer???

@kipper wrote:

What is the shelf life of the potstickers in the freezer?  Thanks for your help...

I had that same question.  Checked with CS earlieer today and they said that as long as there is no freezer burn they should be fine for up to a year.

Contributor

Thanks so much...

Respected Contributor

Ours never last too long so I don't know. It's the only food product I buy from the Q. They are very good.

Super Contributor

Not that they last that long but I always repackage ours into a few food saver bags so no freezer burn at all. I'm sure they would last a year packaged this way but they never last that long.

Mint

Respected Contributor

i just bought them today for the first time.  i am looking forward to enjoying them.

if i like them it won't matter how long they will freeze, they won't last that long.

if i don't like them it won't matter how long they will freeze as i won't care.  lol

i saw one of the reviews say they were  TS last yr,  150 for 59.  what a deal that would be if i like them.

since this is my first order, i do not know how they come wrapped. but freeze success is dependent on how closely they are individually wrapped and then overwrapped properly.  this assumes the freezer is cold enough and consistant.  i will rewrap properly any i freeze.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I just purchased the 100ct. combo of the pork and the veggie.  My son is vegan and the veggie potsticker ingredients looked vegan friendly.  I've purchased them before and they didn't last long enough to worry about freezer burn😋 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What I do is to portion them out in tens and vacuum seal them.  That way - no air is getting to them and they will last for a great deal longer than just leaving them in those bags, or any environment where they are stored with air.

I think the ones I still have are a couple of years old and they are still pristine.

I can just pull out one of those vac sealed bags at a time and leave the rest sealed up properly.  Smiley Happyd

ETA - be sure to vac-seal them while they ARE frozen so that they are hard and not prone to getting smooshed.