Honored Contributor

Posters, please use at least font size 3

Please use font size 3.  I have new glasses and yet  I just can't read this tiny print.  I haven't figured out how to make my new posts in 3 or above yet.

Honored Contributor

Re: Posters, please use at least font size 3

Hey, it worked even though my title box showed the small print.

Respected Contributor

How is this?  It says "3" when I type....

Respected Contributor

Where do I set the font size to 3? Is it in my preferences? I can't seem to find it. I'm using an iPad mini if that makes a difference.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think iPad users can adjust font size for their posts.
Honored Contributor

You aren't going to be able to get everyone to comply with your wishes, but you can control what you see in the forums. Click HERE for instructions to make your default font size larger. 

It's much harder for everyone when people change the font size inside a post, which overrides everyone's personal settings.

Honored Contributor

ChynnaBlue wrote:

You aren't going to be able to get everyone to comply with your wishes, but you can control what you see in the forums. Click HERE for instructions to make your default font size larger. 

It's much harder for everyone when people change the font size inside a post, which overrides everyone's personal settings.

That's the key.  Change the settings on your computer and your pages will have larger font.    When people change the font size they post nobody has a choice but to try and read giant font (and some of those awful colors, while I'm at it...heh).  But if you change it on your computer, then you will have the larger font you need.

Respected Contributor

It is much harder for everyone to set a font size on their posts; it isn't going to happen.

I set my preferences to "Large" font as the biggest was too big and was unreadable.  I also have my screen set at 125% and this combo works great.  You can play around and see if the largest font size works at 100% screen size too.

HTH!

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Please use font size 3.  I have new glasses and yet  I just can't read this tiny print.  I haven't figured out how to make my new posts in 3 or above yet.

Why not just adjust YOUR text size ???

Click on your name,   Settings,  Preferences and Display and change your TEXT SIZE to X Large .....  

No problemo !!

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

That's the key.  Change the settings on your computer and your pages will have larger font.    When people change the font size they post nobody has a choice but to try and read giant font (and some of those awful colors, while I'm at it...heh).  But if you change it on your computer, then you will have the larger font you need.

I don't know what you're talking about.