Respected Contributor

Just wondering if anyone has the Phillips air fryer and what you think of it.  It's a bit costly, but perhaps worth it?  I have been researching air fryers for a couple of days now but it's hard to decide which one to get if any.

Esteemed Contributor

I brought a Phillips Air Fryer  from Amazon. I have the XL digital model with the accessories. I found a used like new item with a little damage to the box not the fryer. Amazon has reduced the prices by $50, and so has Williams- Somona.

Please go to Amazon and read reviews, look at photos and videos.

I would buy this product again.

Respected Contributor

@Nuttmeg  I have read a lot of reviews on Amazon as well as at HSN and am also thinking about perhaps getting a reconditioned machine.  There were a few reviews that spoke well about these.  Will go to Williams Sonoma and have a look at what they are like; they are supposed to have them in the store.

Thanks for posting about your good experience.

Respected Contributor

I have the 3.5 Phillips Air Fryer and have had it for several weeks. I have nothing to compare this product or brand with and can only tell you I am pleased with this purchase. We have made fresh pork chops, chicken and fish and they were all good. Nothing fried and you would not know it except it was better than frying. We also experimented with frozen chicken tenders and they too came out tasting better than when baked in the oven.

The clean up is so easy. No oils or splatter to deal with and no hot oven use in this summer heat. I can honestly say this purchase did not disappoint and do recommend an air fryer, any brand that attracts you, as a good investment.

Honored Contributor

@CLEM

I have the Phillips and we love it.  I bought it from the other channel as a special for $99.  They offered a lot of extras.  We've had not rouble at all.

I did some research and it's considered the best in many reviews, and it was the original air fryer.

I also chose it because Williams-Sonoma also sells that one and only that one.

You can also buy specialty inserts for it.

Respected Contributor

@chiclets

Thanks for telling me about your experience.  I am more and more leaning toward getting one of the Phillips air fryers.  Read lots of good things about it.

Hope you continue enjoying yours.

Respected Contributor

@Noel7  When I was looking at it at the other channel I noticed there were something like over 700 reviews so I assumed it must have been a special at some point.  Now I am hoping they will be offering it again at that great price  before Thanksgiving or so

because I think I would order it.  Will go to Williams Sonoma and check them out sometime next week or tomorrow.  It's the only air fryer HSN has, so perhaps they will offer it again before the holiday season.  The other attachments seem great too.

I had ordered the Emeril one and the machine seems well made, but the release button on mine didn't work (and it had been returned by someone else - I could tell - so didn't want to order another one).

Thanks for your input.

Honored Contributor

Hi CLEM,

Just an FYI, there are different models of the Phillips, some are really expensive. 

I hope they put it on special for you, also Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks!  @Noel7

Regular Contributor

I have the Phillips air fryer and love it!!Have had it for almost 2 years!!!! HSN had it as a TSV when I purchased it!!! Highly recommend it!!

Arley