Highlighted
Contributor

Paula Deen's Ooey Gooey Butter Cookies---WOW!

If you've never made these cookies, then rush to the kitchen right now! Your family will love you!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/chocolate-gooey-butter-cookies-recipe/index.html

While I've made Paula's Ooey Gooey cake variations for years--and Chess Cake even beore that--I wasn't aware of the cookie version until yesterday. I used Duncan Hines Butter Golden mix and was so pleased with the results. Will try the chocolate--and maybe strawberry and lemon--today and share with the caring staff at my FIL's nursing home.

Question: Because the recipe contains cream cheese (I substituted reduced-fat with success), can the cookies be frozen? When I Googled that question, I got both yes and no answers.

TIA for your advice.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View