Frequent Contributor

Paula Deen Announcement Today: New Firm She Hires Connected To Jimmy Carter.

My search very interesting & will try to be brief: Assoc. Press reported today she has hired a new legal firm to help her. They are "Morgan Lewis", a top Labor & Employment Firm here in U.S. Her atty./rep. is Ms. Grace Spreights, a Morgan Lewis employee. I remember Paula visiting Pres. Jimmy Carter and First Lady at their home in Georgia. (Said to myself: Could Possibly There Be A Connection? Cause according to news, she has pulled out the big guns!!!). Found some interesting connections:

1) Carters and Deen family have roots and reside in Georgia. Definitely know each other. 2) Morgan Lewis Corp. affiliated with "Welcomes Immigration Team", assoc. with Pres. and Mrs. Carter. (3) Found the connection of Morgan Lewis, Carters and Ms. Spreights when I starting searching; each one started to overlap the other. (4) Found Senator Jason James Carter, Democrat of Atlanta. District 82 Senate. President Carter & wife were high contributors to his campaign; meaning thousands. (5) Searching under Ms. Spreight (Paula's new atty/advisor) & Pres.Carter, Attorneys Eleanor Pelta & Eric Bord popped up. They work for Morgan Lewis, on this Welcomes Immigration Team associated with Carter.

I know it sounds crazy but the dots kept connecting. When millions are at stake and you have power & connection, I guess you make that "special" phone call to get the ball rolling!!!!!!!