Contributor
I just turned on HSN and I couldn't believe my eyes! They were showing the Ronco pasta maker that I bought years ago on QVC. I kept mine for a long time,hardly ever used it, and finally gave it away. So funny that it is being presented as if it is the newest thing ever. Also the chicken rotisserie has been redesigned and they are selling that as well. I had one of those too! It worked great, but I had no room to keep it.
Super Contributor

I love my Popeil Pastamaker and I bet I have had it over 20years!

Trusted Contributor

They have the 'Set it and Forget It' Rotisserie at Aldi's!

Respected Contributor

"Everything old is new again". {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Never bought the pasta maker, but ended up buying the larger "Set it and Forget It" and giving away my smaller one...use it every Thanksgiving (and in between) - makes the best turkeys ever. Has a place of honor on my baker's rack.

Denise
Respected Contributor

I had one of those pasta makers, from QVC, years ago; sold it for a few $$ at a garage sale. I'm afraid I'm a kitchen gadget junkie & tend to buy those things, use them a few times, then forget about them when I put them away. No room on the counter & "out of sight, out of mind." I'm on my 3rd breadmaker that's about to go into the donation box. I think I've finally learned. Sigh

Super Contributor

I used to make manicotti tubes but used cornmeal in the pasta dough and filled them like enchiladas- Man were they good-I need to get that thing down out of the cupboard!

Regular Contributor

I too have the pasta maker, I bought it through the infomercial. I have to say like other Ronco products it does what it say it will do, but after a while lost interest. One thing about it thou, with the auger turning against the front nose piece, cracks would form in the plastic. I ended up getting under warranty replacements. Before they closed Fortunoff's had it too.

Respected Contributor
K3448
here is one in clearance through the Q.
New Contributor

The Ronco was not so good. However the philip's one is fantastic! I am shocked QVC has not even bothered to sell this.

Respected Contributor

I think I recently saw a "Veg-O-Matic" under a different name from Popeil.  They were popular back in the 60's.  It was Ron's father selling them at grocery stores in southern CA.