Trusted Contributor

PENZEY'S QUESTION............

I received the latest catalog, with the Penzeys Frozen Pizza Seasoning.......free........BUT on their site, and looking thru the book......I can not find the ingredients....Can someone help me with my poor tired eyes..............{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Trusted Contributor

Re: PENZEY'S QUESTION............

I noticed that, too! Could not find the ingredients for the frozen pizza spice.

Trusted Contributor

I am glad to know that I am not the only one........... Guess maybe my eyes are truly not so bad.........

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Respected Contributor

You ladies are so funny.......the recipe is 1 FROZEN PIZZA

this seasoning is for the top of any frozen pizza to enhance the flavor.

Super Contributor

salt, cracked and ground Indian fennel seed, Turkish oregano leaf and powder, sugar, garlic, Tellicherry black pepper, sweet California basil, white onion, crushed red pepper and cayenne red pepper powder.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/1/2014 stilltamn8r said:

salt, cracked and ground Indian fennel seed, Turkish oregano leaf and powder, sugar, garlic, Tellicherry black pepper, sweet California basil, white onion, crushed red pepper and cayenne red pepper powder.

The catalog says it is "salt free", but again, it does not tell the ingredients.....So, I am asking, where do you get your ingredient list, when it says "salt free"..........{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Super Contributor

Sorry, that is the REGULAR Pizza seasoning! I should have looked more closely!

Trusted Contributor

On 3/1/2014 stilltamn8r said:

Sorry, that is the REGULAR Pizza seasoning! I should have looked more closely!

Hey..........if you get the other.......PLEASE let us know............{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

Silly ME, I thought you wanted the recipe and you wanted to know the spice blend...

it's....

basil

oregano

fennel

garlic