Honored Contributor

Luckily, I didn't have to see too much of it.  I'm just not into kids.  What I did see, he wasn't overly bad, but he did interrupt a lot, and was just being a kid, which means a bit annoying.  Just needs to grow up a bit.

Honored Contributor

I've found a kindred spirit ! LOL

Honored Contributor

I watched him for a few minutes.  Didn't know who he was and then I heard Wolfgang say, "Oliver" and I just knew.  He was going on and on.  I felt sorry for the hostess.  Later I tuned in and he was gone.  Evidentally, he doesn't know much about all of the other stuff/junk Wolf's selling.  Ha!

Valued Contributor

This is what I just posted over on the Community Boards:

Good grief, some of you are pretty cruel in your remarks about Oliver. Remember, he's a LITTLE BOY! I was always pretty strict when it came to my children/grandchildren's behavior, and I thought Oliver acted just fine.

Sure, he was a little on the excited side, to be expected, but did a good job.

Some of you sure know how to take the fun out of holiday programming.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I watched him on the 1:00 show. He didn't bother me . Like any other normal young boy. Daddy had to keep him on topic and keep him centered on what he was there for.

Have to look up online his mother now.

Don't know if these 2 young boys are his only children. He's old enough to have 40 yr olds. Think he's in his 60's.

They will most probably inherit his business if they choose to go that route.

He has two other boys that, I think, are in their 20's.

Super Contributor

I was trying to count how many times Wolfgang wiped his nose, and then handled the food, or doubled dipped the food he just made with his fingers. I lost track Smiley Happy