Contributor

Nice Surprise From Co Worker

About a month ago one of my co worker's lunch leaked all over her lunch bag, as she had brought one of her pasta creations to reheat in our microwave. So, I brought her two new rounded square Lock and Locks, as the set had 6, and I only used 4. She loves them, and no more leaky lunches.

Yesterday, she gave me a brand new Sistema Soup Mug. She got some in Bed Bath and Beyond. Not only was this a lovely gesture, but I have been wanting to try these, but didn't need a set of 4. Anyone using these successfully?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nice Surprise From Co Worker

I bought a single Sistema soup mug at Q's studio store- and really like it! The other day I found a 3 pack at Shop Rite - on sale for $15.99. So now I have 4 Sistemas! It's a really good product- and between the microwave and dishwasher use it's held up well!

Respected Contributor

Aldi had/has them - $2.99 each. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} They also had nice "lunch squares" from Sistema, which a large compartment for a sandwich and two smaller ones for chips or pickles or whatever - same price.

Super Contributor

That sounds like a nice place to work; thoughtful people are the ones who make the world go round, imo. I feel happy for both of you and those who share your work place. Thanks for sharing your 'good plastic' and your experience.

Honored Contributor

I bought one Sistema mug on Amazon and find it just holds a can of Campbell's chunky soup.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I bought 2 Sistema mugs at TJ Maxx. One is a little larger than a coffee cup and the other is larger. I'm liking them a lot. I didn't need the 6 QVC sells, plus by buying them locally I didn't have to pay shipping.

Valued Contributor

I bought a set of 6 from QVC and kept two and gave the others away. I use mine every day for steel cut oatmeal, dried cranberries, cinnamon and walnuts. With enough water to make a good thick cooked oatmeal I am eating a very good healthy breakfast. And cooks so fast...I do about 1min and 45 sec. Love them. So easy to carry around to eat that oatmeal.

Trusted Contributor

DH got a Sistema soup mug and square double sandwich thing from Aldi's. $2.99 each. He puts his oatmeal, and dried fruit in the soup mug to work and adds water to microwave.

The sandwich cube is a little strange. The bottom half will hold a sandwich and the top can hold lettuce, tomato, potato salad,-whatever. I think they are both pretty nice, especially at that price.