Regular Contributor

Need a CE rotisserie air fryer manual

[ Edited ]

My mom received K43782 as a gift, but there was no manual. The product page doesn't link to one. Is there one available anywhere? I don't see a link to one on the product page. Silly to send back just for that!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Need a CE rotisserie air fryer manual

Have you tried customer service ? I would explain that it was a gift and you didn't recieve the manual and see if they would just send you one so as not to involve the giver. If the first rep can't do it ask kindly if there is anyone that could help. good luck. Also are there any web sites listed in the packaging ?

Honored Contributor

@J9 wrote:

My mom received K43782 as a gift, but there was no manual. The product page doesn't link to one. Is there one available anywhere? I don't see a link to one on the product page. Silly to send back just for that!!

http://www.qvc.com/footers/cd/pdf/K43144_Owners_Manual.pdf

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Q normally puts that on the product page but it's not there. I would call & ask them to mail one to you. Like you said no reason to return it to get one. At least Q could do is put it on the product page so you could print it out. From one of the reviews I read it does not sound like it's much help anyways. They have a 10 min video on the product page Don't know how much info is on it,

Honored Contributor

Hope you see this.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Hope you see this.

@SharkE the item # you posted for the Air Fryer is different then the one the OP is talking about. It's an Air Fryer with Rotisserie. The manual for the regular air fryer would help for using that function. I would want some info on using the rotisserie. I thought about buying one of these but so far have not. We already have 2 of the regular air fryer's.

Honored Contributor

Oh Ok, guess it's the same, but, without the rotisserie feature LOL

Don't think she is checking back anyway.

Thanks !

Regular Contributor

I have been checking back, but that's a completely different machine with different wattage and different capacity. Doesn't really help. Thanks for trying though!
Honored Contributor

I would try to google it sometimes it will take you to the manuals

worked for me before and saved me the trouble and hassle of ordering it

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe if you post in the 'customer care forum' or if someone can tell you how to get the attention of a moderator here --I am not sure how to.