Occasional Contributor

My first Temp-tations Order.....

I have always LOVED the look of these pieces but have not ordered any in the past. This year I bit the bullet and just received the chicken salt and pepper set and the chicken measuring spoon set!!!

LOL, I was playing it safe and starting small.

Oh boy, I do think I am in trouble now though and knew this would be the place to come because you all would understand!!! A new love has been born. They are adorable and seem very well made.

Now I am eyeing the 16 pc, oven to table set in Old World Blue. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: My first Temp-tations Order.....

Just read all the posts, here. I hope you have a good experience with TT!

Honored Contributor

Welcome to the obsession that is Temp-tations! I've been hooked from the beginning about 10 years ago, and I have the overstuffed cabinets to prove it!

What pattern and color did you choose? Many of us start with one pattern and color and then branch out, so be prepared! I started mostly with OW blue, and have branched out to just about every color and most patterns, Floral Lace being my favorite one now.

Temp-tations has a really active Facebook page, and there are lots of nice people on there with lots of pictures on how they use their TT. It is a public page, so if you don't do FB, you can still see it.

Temp-tations does have it's shortcomings with crazing and cracking at times, but the company is usually really good about replacing pieces that fail, just call Temp-tations customer service, not QVC, and they can help with anything that goes wrong.

Have fun!

Trusted Contributor

I hope you have better luck with it than I did.

Contributor

K36051 Soup & Sandwich Set

If you eat lots of soup and sandwiches in the winter like we do, you will love these. I love all my Temp-tations, but these are my favorite.

I have owned Temp-tations for years with absolutely no problems.

Trusted Contributor

Yes good luck. Most of my pieces are chipped or broken.
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the warm welcome! Smiley Happy I got those pieces in OW Blue, just like you started with mominohio!!! It's just beautiful.

I was contemplating the confetti as well as the blue but I think the blue looks brighter. The confetti is lovely though and would match any other colors I'm sure.

The floral lace (I believe?) is pretty as well. Does she retire patterns often? That's what would keep me from straying from the Old world design, as I've seen that one from the beginning.

RickyRocky, that soup/sandwich set is so cute!! It definitely caught my eye.

Frequent Contributor

Welcome! I love my Temp-tations and use it every day. I started collecting .old World Yellow but have added OW Spice, OW Brown and Falfetti. I'm trying to control myself but the Floral Lace is getting hard to resist! Like Mominohio my cabinets are full! But I do enjoy setting a pretty table. Have fun.
Trusted Contributor

If you are really in to TT. Make sure to check your local thrift stores. I see a lot of it there.

Valued Contributor

On 1/6/2014 RickyRocky said:

K36051 Soup & Sandwich Set

If you eat lots of soup and sandwiches in the winter like we do, you will love these. I love all my Temp-tations, but these are my favorite.

I have owned Temp-tations for years with absolutely no problems.

I agree with getting this soup & sandwich set! Several years ago, I gave about 8 sets away as gifts plus I got a set for myself. I have several sets & like them all & use just about every size during the year according to what I am needing.

BEgal4life, glad you liked/loved your new purchase & hope you continue to enjoy Temp-tations like thousands of us do!!