So disappointed my 1.5 qt. Temptations baking dish has developed a crack on both sides.  Is this a replaceable item? Or will I have to buy a new one.  This came in a set of five. Thanks for the information.image1.JPG

Super Contributor

I wouldn't even want a replacement.  This stuff is horrible.  Every piece I have had has cracked and yes, I have even had a piece that broken in the oven, at 350 degrees.  Terrible!!!

Super Contributor

I wonder if Temptations has "open stock" on their own site ????  That is really frustrating. I try to put room temperature dishes into a cold oven and warm it slowly. It has helped me so far with all my bakeware.

Trusted Contributor

How long have you had it and how much did you use it?

Honored Contributor

i have not had these problems with my temptations, but when did you buy it? you can contact either qvc or it is probably best to contact temptations directly. they do have a three year warranty. hopefully you still have your receipt or a copy of it in your order history.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Mitch5 wrote:

So disappointed my 1.5 qt. Temptations baking dish has developed a crack on both sides.  Is this a replaceable item? Or will I have to buy a new one.  This came in a set of five. Thanks for the information.image1.JPG

@Mitch5 ... why would you want to replace this? ... it's probably going to happen again .... it's junk made in China!!

Frequent Contributor

Guess I will stick with my Corning Ware that I got at my Shower some 40 years ago!! Maybe not as decorative but it is all still cooking!!

Honored Contributor

Try Fiestaware. Made in the USA and very durable.

I wish QVC sold it!

Trusted Contributor

I'm a collector of Fiestaware, but I don't purchase anymore as I have so much of it.  Nothing has ever cracked when I put them in the oven.  It's quality and made in the good old USA!!

Honored Contributor

@Mitch5

toss it! I have read if you call the CS at Temptations - they will replace at YOUR and s/h cost of $9.99 (I think). 

There are many nice brands on the market. Love my Temptations for serving only - I cook and transfer -- I know sounds dumb but at least I don't risk the cracking, crazing & more!