Regular Contributor

Re: Martha this coming Sunday 10/22

I used to get Martha's home products at Kmart back in the day.....beautiful matelasse blankets etc.....perhaps these will be back again on the q? Hope so. Looking for reasonable prices tho!!! Love watching Martha no matter what. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoekitty wrote:

I am glad i saw this thread.  I dont watch qvc, i buy online usually.  I took a look at the turkey dinner...and I bit!!!  I bought the stuffing and spinach cassarole as the side!! Yum.  Then I bought the st claire sweet potato cassarole!  I am set for a nice meal, after i add veggies and salad.  I wont use it for turkey day, as i wont be home, but who doesnt like to have their own turkey dinner for home!  Martha stewart seasons food like I would, so I trust her on this one.  And omg, the spinach thing and stuffing sound good to me!!!

@shoekitty-------I didn't buy it for the holidays either. I bought one for delivery this coming week and one for December. I will be home for Thanksgiving but we like the tradition of the million sides , the chaos, the mess , the leftovers for days and a whole turkey with everyone pitching in and at Xmas we have prime rib but, as you said, who doesn't like to have a turkey dinner hanging around !

ENJOY

Trusted Contributor

Martha is selling a 5 pound prime rib roast today for $200.

Respected Contributor

I don't ever recall enjoying watching any show as much since Martha was on with her TSV.

She has an elegance...calmness....artistic touch on all she does with a sense of humour and is very kind to all she works with / beside... I've never watched her TV shows. The table she set on that TSV day was exquisite with touches of lavenders... She's humble, not silly.

I would love living next door to her or have her as a friend..... I doubt she prices things..that's Q's job...and yes, I'd buy.

She's far more professional than anyone else on the Q for decorating / cooking, imho... She's so talented. I admire her in every way. I trust her. For me, that is saying a lot. I miss going to KMart and looking at all her prints/colors etc. She's a good sport. She's soothing. Top notch. Want her Brie..... Thanks Martha for being you!

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Valued Contributor

I have to say I got a real kick out of her doing the happy dance. It almost made up for the fact she didn't 'bounce' this time. She is strangely adorable.