Respected Contributor

All right ladies, tonight I made a veggie burger  on 360 for about 16 minutes, turned once.  It came out nice and crispy.  Made a piece of whole grain toast, spead 2 tbsp of red pepper spread (Trader Joe's) on it, topped with 2 tbsp of finely diced onion, added a slice of cheese on this, put the burger on the cheese and then topped the whole thing with two slices of bread and butter pickles.  Very tasty.

What did you all make.

Respected Contributor

@MKR14  I am happy to hear that you came through your surgery with flying colors and hope you are permanently on the mend. 

Image result for picture of convalescing patient

Contributor

I have an Olive Oil sprayer, works great, all you need is a small amount. PAM puts it out!!

Respected Contributor

@CLEM Thanks for the cute monkey. That made my morning. I am stiff and sore and a sore throat so this put a big smile on my face. Like I always say,"It's the little things in life that are important." Just like getting an air fryer that works. My sister just bought a PowerXL 5.3 quart air fryer and has made just about everything in the last week. She said everything was delicious. It doesn't matter what brand we get but that it works and we love it! 

@Gokat Hope your Cornish game hen came out as good as what I have made. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

All right ladies, tonight I made a veggie burger  on 360 for about 16 minutes, turned once.  It came out nice and crispy.  Made a piece of whole grain toast, spead 2 tbsp of red pepper spread (Trader Joe's) on it, topped with 2 tbsp of finely diced onion, added a slice of cheese on this, put the burger on the cheese and then topped the whole thing with two slices of bread and butter pickles.  Very tasty.

What did you all make.

@CLEM I just made a quick chicken patty while I toasted the bun in the toaster oven, quick and satisfying.  I have to look into that TJ red pepper spread as that sounds delicious, thanks for the tip!

Respected Contributor

Tonight I made 4 spearribs.  Seasoned them only with salt and pepper, put them in the fryer for 40 minutes on 360, turning them a few times.  They ended up being overcooked, but still tasty and crisp. 

Next time I will cook them on 340 for 35 minutes.

Respected Contributor

Glad you are experimenting Clem. I felt a little better today so made roasted carrots, a Cornish Game Hen and French fries for hubby as he doesn't like carrots. I spritzed a little olive oil on the Cornish Game Hen and a little salt and sprinkled McCormick (in jar) Rotisserie Seasoning on it. It was awesome and had a nice crispy skin. I did 30 minutes at 400 degrees and another 30 minutes at 325 degrees. I also put a half lemon inside sprinkled with dry thyme and rosemary. I have my lemons frozen and just pop in the microwave for 45 seconds and they are just like fresh. Nice and juicy. These were all made in the Emeril Air Fryer. Never regretted this purchase. I like to post how I make my food here as it may help someone else not sure how to make these.    Hi to Gokat and mtc also. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Pam has a spray can now, Olive Oil, I know I just bought it, works great,