Respected Contributor

I got an email from them saying that they're having a special sale for a limited time - if you visit and like their FB page you'll get 40% off your next order. I have no idea of how long this offer is good for, but it's worth checking out if you need anything.  Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

I just went to Lock and Lock FB page, and boy did I have a time finding it. I ended up on several all over the world before I got the right one! Ha!

But I'd like to know who is answering the posts to page questions from customers. It has to be being done overseas. The responses are in broken English, with spelling errors. Strange. 

And I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack, but can someone tell me what site/retailer the discount is good for?

Honored Contributor

OK. I figured it out. It is for Lock and Lock USA site.

Duh!

And I had heard that Lock and Lock USA is not the actualLock and Lock company that manufacturers the product, but just a company that sells the product. Anyone know if that is true.? And has anyone purchased there and had any problems?

Honored Contributor

mominohio wrote:

OK. I figured it out. It is for Lock and Lock USA site.

Duh!

And I had heard that Lock and Lock USA is not the actualLock and Lock company that manufacturers the product, but just a company that sells the product. Anyone know if that is true.? And has anyone purchased there and had any problems?

You are correct.  It's just a retailer site that sells the product. I've been saying this for years, but nobody seemed to listen.    

Not that there's anything wrong with that.  Smiley Happy   I've purchased from them several times with no problems at all.    The ship costs, if you don't meet the high minimum, are a tad on the high side.  Not horrible but I'm just spoiled from buying from Amazon for so many years.  

I only don't buy as much there anymore because I am pretty set for sets.  heh - I mostly just buy individual pieces that suit my purposes.  If I cannot find them on ebay or at Amazon I go there.